At King Law Offices, we are passionate about representing good people who face life changes. Our team has a deep understanding of the complex issues that come up during a divorce, plus many years of experience putting our knowledge to action. The importance of your family is clear to us, and we strive to provide you with the most competent and effective legal representation possible. Providing you with the highest quality of service is our priority, no matter what issues you face.
Which Cases Are Included in Family Law?
At King Law Offices, we provide comprehensive and strategic family law services to clients, ensuring that they can protect and maintain their interests throughout the process while establishing solid foundations for the future. Our clients turn to us when they are going through an impending divorce, but we also offer other services. Our family lawyers in Hickory can assist you with the following legal matters and more:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Collaborative law
- Domestic violence
- Grandparent’s rights
- Prenuptial agreements
- Equitable distribution
- Property distribution
- Termination of parental rights
In family law, emotional turmoil is a normal part of the process. We’re compassionate and patient advocates who care about your best interests. We offer you a range of options rather than dictating them, so you can take the path that best suits your goals and priorities.
We offer attorneys who have a strong knowledge of North Carolina’s court system. With our knowledge and insight, you will be able to make informed choices in a way that best protects what is important to you.
How Hickory Family Lawyers Make Things Easier For You
When you meet with King Law Offices, we listen closely to what you have to say and take the time to fully understand your situation. Family issues differ from one another, particularly in regard to marriage. Thus, divorce proceedings and their associated legal issues will be unique to every individual. That is why we do not adopt a “one-size-fits-all” philosophy when it comes to serving our family law clients. Rather, we provide legal services that are tailored to each client’s specific needs. The following are some benefits of working with a family lawyer from King Law Offices:
- A detailed, unbiased assessment of your case. Divorce preparation can be emotionally draining. After an objective assessment of your case, we design and execute a strategy geared directly toward your objectives.
- A pool of all of our skills and resources. North Carolina family law is our primary focus. We have a strong, devoted legal team and external partners with the expertise to determine and resolve legal issues on behalf of our clients.
- Handling your issues with care. After a divorce, some people are concerned about their children’s future, while others may be concerned about protecting their financial interests. Striking a balance between hard work and focusing on your specific goals is our key to success.
- Defending your interests. During a divorce, we offer negotiation and mediation services that can lead to an amicable settlement. However, when that’s not possible, we won’t hesitate to pursue your case in the courtroom.
- Transparency at all stages. Transparency, connection, communication, support, empowerment, alignment of values, purpose, and dedication are the fundamental traits we exploit through the representation process.
If you are interested in learning more about what we can do to help you pursue the best outcome for your family, we encourage you to meet with us. We’re here to help you and your children safely and securely through a divorce, wherever you are on the journey. Your every need will be met by us every step of the way.
Contact Our Family Attorneys in Hickory, NC for Guidance Today
Being go-to family lawyers who have helped clients for many years in North Carolina, our lawyers know exactly how stressful a change in family dynamics can be. The role of King Law Offices is to alleviate that stress whenever possible by providing compassionate, expert guidance throughout the dissolution process and whatever else may arise as a consequence.
Our aim is to help you focus on what’s most important: the well-being and happiness of your family. At the same time, our attention will be placed on the facts and details of your case. We recognize that paying close attention to issues involving property, finances, and custody is crucial during the divorce process. If you have questions or concerns, we will endeavor to resolve them for you in a skillful and timely manner so that you can move forward with confidence and peace of mind.
If you would like to speak with a family law attorney from our firm, please call 888-748-KING (5464) or connect with us online today. We offer confidential consultations at our Hickory office or at your place of convenience.