Patrick has practiced law in western North Carolina since 2012, and primarily focuses his practice in the area of family law. Additionally, he practices collaborative law – a process through which separating spouses can avoid the often inherent pains and public displays of traditional litigation. He also serves as the Chair of the firm’s Family Law Practice Area Group.
Patrick, in his professional career, has also served as the Director of Development for the Children & Family Resource Center of Henderson County – where he acted as an advocate for children and young families in our community.
Patrick is originally from The Shoals in Alabama, but has called Asheville home since 2012. Patrick is a moviegoer, and enjoys watching films with his wife, Silvia. He also enjoys hiking with his dog, Sulli, Ole Miss athletics, reading and dancing.
- University of Mississippi School of Law
Honors: cum laude
- Troy University
Bachelor of Science in Journalism
Honors: summa cum laude
Pro Bono Activities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of WNC, Past Board President
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of WNC, Board Member 2014-2017
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of WNC, Big Brother (mentor) 2012-2018
- Children & Family Resource Center – Single Parents’ Scholarship Committee, 2016 – 2020
Classes and Seminars
- Presenter, “Topics in Advanced Legal Research & Writing,” South College, 2019