Attorney Stephen Fernando is an associate with King Law.
Stephen received his Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Philosophy from the University of Scranton along with minors in Spanish and Biology and a concentration in Latin American Studies. Stephen then graduated from Duquesne University School of Law in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. During law school, he worked for both the legal departments of United States Steel and the United Steelworkers gaining valuable experience in labor, environmental, contract, corporate, and constitutional law. He also spent all three years of law school volunteering and developing a passion for immigration and family law issues.
• Juris Doctorate from Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2015
• Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from the University of Scranton, Scranton, Pennsylvania, 2012
• Article Staff Writer and Published in Duquesne’s Environmental Law Journal
• McGinley Public Interest Fellow
• Member of North Carolina State Bar and North Carolina Bar Association
• Member of the Mecklenburg Bar Association Basketball League