,Social Security Disability
Attorney Maggie Jaynes is an associate at King Law, currently practicing in several areas of the law, including Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, and Workers Compensation. She works throughout the State of North Carolina for these actions.
Maggie received a Bachelors of Anthropology and Bachelors of Spanish from Minnesota State University in 1998 and a Masters of Bioarcheology from University of Arkansas in 2001. In 2001, Maggie owned a company providing Spanish translation services to law firms. Maggie spent time abroad in Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia performing archaeological digs.
In 2004, Maggie was licensed as a private investigator working for insurance companies. As part of that position, Maggie traveled all over the United States performing surveillance on people who were insured that might have been faking or exaggerating injuries. While working for insurance companies, Maggie learned the details of how insurance companies seek to minimize payouts to their insured.
Throughout this, Maggie worked closely with attorneys throughout all of these positions, which sparked her interest in the legal profession. Now, Maggie works for those who have been injured on premises, locations, or in car accidents, are seeking Social Security Disability; or, have been injured at work. In 2008, she attended Campbell University’s Norman A. Wiggins School of Law, graduating with her Juris Doctor degree in 2011. While in law school, Maggie was awarded the North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys scholarship for 2009 and 2010.
Maggie enjoys a variety of activities which include hiking, SCUBA, stunt driving, gardening, and cooking, among others. She attends Saint Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church in Charlotte.
- Juris Doctorate degree, graduated with honors, Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina, 2011.
- Masters of Bioarcheology, graduated with honors (cum laude), University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, 2001
- Bachelor of Anthropology, graduated with honors (magna cum laude), Minnesota State University, Mankato, Minnesota, 1998.
- United States Bankruptcy Court Extern, Raleigh, North Carolina, 2011.
- North Carolina Prisoner Legal Services Extern, Raleigh, North Carolina, 2010
- Extern for Bankruptcy Attorney Jeff Cook, Raleigh, North Carolina, 2010.
- American Bar Association Judicial Externship, Honorable Judge Lorraine Raggio, Dallas, Texas, 2009.
- Member of the North Carolina State Bar and the North Carolina Bar Association.