Attorney Hannah Miller is a Junior Partner at King Law. She works primarily from the Hickory, North Carolina office. Hannah is a native and resident of Hickory, North Carolina. Hannah currently practices in the areas of criminal law, family law, traffic, and estate planning.
In 2007, Hannah graduated summa cum laude from Appalachian State University with a Bachelors of Science in Sociology with a concentration in Criminology and Social Control. Hannah interned at the District Attorney’s Office of Judicial District 25 in Catawba County. Hannah graduated cum laude from North Carolina Central University in 2010. Throughout her law school career, she interned at Corne & Cilley, PLLC of Newton, NC and Legal Aid of North Carolina of Morganton, NC. While in law school, Hannah was a member of the Journal of Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law. Since passing the North Carolina Bar Exam, Hannah served as a Child Advocate for the Guardian ad Litem program Catawba County, and practiced law in Shelby, North Carolina.
Hannah enjoys skydiving, baking, and spending time with her nieces.
- Juris Doctorate degree, graduated cum laude, North Carolina Central University; Durham, North Carolina, 2010
- Bachelors of Science, graduated summa cum laude, Appalachian State University; Boone, North Carolina, 2007
- Corne & Cilley, PLLC, Intern, Newton, North Carolina 2008
- Legal Aid of North Carolina Intern, Morganton, North Carolina, 2009
- Volunteer with Lawyer on the Line and Wills for Heroes Programs
- Member of the North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Bar Association, 25th Judicial District Bar Association, 27th Judicial District Bar Association, 29-A Judicial District Bar Association, Catawba County Bar Association, and Hickory Young Professionals
- Ambassador for the Catawba County Chamber of Commerce, 2015
- Member of the National Association of Profession Women
- Catawba County Bar Association, Treasurer, 2016