Ashley Hyman is an Associate attorney with King Law. She currently works out of the firm’s Mecklenburg office.
Ashley graduated from Francis Marion University in 2011, with a bachelor’s of science in Environmental Chemistry, and minors in physics, biology, and mathematics. While at FMU, Ashley was a member of the women’s soccer team, the American Chemical Society – FMU Chapter, and Kappa Delta Sorority. Ashley later attended Charlotte School of Law, graduating with honors in 2015. During her time at CSL, Ashley was a member of Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity and the Environmental Legal Society, an associate editor on the Access to Justice Journal, and clerked in the Attorney General’s office. Prior to her time at King Law, Ashley was a Law Fellow at Safe Alliance, assisting victims of domestic violence receive Domestic Violence Protective Orders.
Ashley, who grew up an Army brat, transplanted from Chesapeake Virginia, and now calls Charlotte home. Ashley enjoys spending her free time with her son, husband, and golden retriever and rooting for the Panthers, Knights, and Hornets.
Education and Distinctions:
- Juris Doctorate degree, graduated with honors (cum laude), Charlotte School of Law, Charlotte, North Carolina, 2015.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Environmental Chemistry, Francis Marion University, Florence, South Carolina, 2011.
- Associate Editor, Charlotte School of Law Access to Justice Journal
- Vice Magister, Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity, McMillian Inn
- Member of the North Carolina State Bar and the North Carolina Bar Association.
- Member of the Mecklenburg County Bar