Attorney Anna Kegley is an associate with King Law. She works primarily from her hometown in our Rutherfordton, North Carolina office, practicing in several areas of law. Anna received her Bachelors of Science in Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2010. She graduated cum laude from Charlotte School of Law in December 2013 with pro bono honors. While attending Charlotte Law, Anna was Senior Editor of the Property Law Review Journal and Pro Bono Student Leader and Contact for the Mecklenburg County Teen Court. She interned with Central Law Group, PLLC, where she focused in immigration, criminal, and family matters. Anna also participated in Charlotte Law’s Family Law Clinic and volunteered with the Mecklenburg County Self-Serve Center where she conducted workshops on child custody. Before working with King Law, Anna worked in family law, property, and traffic matters and served of counsel in immigration cases relating to removal proceedings.
Anna has two children, born in 2007 and 2008, from whom she gleans a deeper understanding of the intricacies of family law. Anna enjoys spending quality time with her children, painting, playing pickleball, and hiking.
- Juris Doctor, Charlotte School of Law (cum laude); Charlotte, North Carolina, December 2013.
- Bachelor of Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Chapel Hill, North Carolina, August 2010.
- Central Law Group, PLLC, Intern, Charlotte, North Carolina, 2011-2013.
- Property Law Review Journal, Senior Editor, 2013.
- Mecklenburg County Teen Court, Pro Bono Student Leader and Contact, 2012-2013.
- Order of the Crown Honor Society, 2011-2013.
- Family Law Clinic, 2013.
- Member of the North Carolina State Bar and the North Carolina Bar Association.