Money Owed

Many small businesses and individuals will loan funds to people or allow someone to purchase something on credit from time to time. But what happens when that person decides they do not want to pay anymore? Money owed is the practice area at our firm where we use the justice system to get your money back for you.

Here at King, Crotts & Associates, we can help you get back what is yours using the legal process. Demand letters, civil litigation, and small claims court are tools that we can use to fix your legal problem. In many situations where there is money owed, there will be a statute of limitations that will bar your claim after a certain period of time. You need to address the problem before it is too late.

We can discuss the various options you have in a consultation and get the wheels of justice moving to get back what is rightfully yours.

Please contact us today so we can fight for you.