T. Brandon Jaynes
Brandon received a Bachelors of Computer Science and a Bachelors of Mathematics from Gardner-Webb University in 2003 where he graduated magna cum laude. While at Gardner-Webb, Brandon was President of both the SIGMA Math Association and the Association for Computing Machinery, Gardner-Webb chapters. In 2006, he was awarded a full scholarship to attend Campbell University’s Norman A. Wiggins School of Law, graduating cum laude with his Juris Doctor degree in 2009. While in law school, Brandon was Technology Editor of the Campbell Law Review.
Prior to attending law school, Brandon, a lifelong resident of Western North Carolina, worked in the technology fields over a fifteen year period. He has two boys, born in 2004 and 2008. Brandon enjoys a variety of activities which include hiking, tennis, SCUBA diving, and programming, among others. Brandon Jaynes currently practices in our Shelby, North Carolina office.
Education & Distinctions
- Juris Doctorate degree, graduated with honors (cum laude), Campbell University School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina, 2009.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Computer Science, graduated with honors (magna cum laude) Gardner-Webb University, Boiling Springs, North Carolina, 2003.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Mathematics, graduated with honors (magna cum laude) Gardner-Webb University, Boiling Springs, North Carolina, 2003.
- Technology Editor, Campbell University Law Review.
- Member of the North Carolina State Bar and the North Carolina Bar Association.
- Member of American Mensa.